WELCOME

You Can Negotiate Anything, Anywhere, Anytime

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Launching How to Interview Like a Pro, 43 Rules for Getting Your Next Job




I have been working on How to Interview Like a Pro for the last few months so that it would be published in December. It is based on my experience as a Human Resources Director, Head Hunter, and lawyer. I also used my personal experience and anecdotes from my own job searches. At lastest count, I have had 25 jobs and hundreds of interviews.


How to Interview Like a Pro was written for anyone looking for a job, especially recent college graduates. I am launching How to Interview Like a Pro on Amazon.com. Anyone who purchases How to Interview Like a Pro on Amazon will get a free How to Mediate Like a Pro, which has won twelve book awards and I will pay the postage for the free book. All you have to do is send me a receipt of the Amazon purchase to Mgreen464@aol.com.

Happy Holidays.


Mary Greenwood, Mediator, Attorney and Author of How To Negotiate LIke A Pro: 41 Rules for Resolving Disputes, Winner of six book awardsBest How To Book, DIY FestivalRunner Up, New York Book Festival, E-Book and Self-Help CategoryFinalist ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year AwardsFinalist, Best National Book Awards, Self-Help CategoryHonorable Mention, London Book FestivalHow To Mediate Like A Pro: 42 Rules for Mediating DisputesWinner of five book awardsBest National Book AWard, Law CategoryBest E-Book, New York Book FestivalBest How To Book, Beach Book FestivalBest E-Book, Indie Excellence AwardsSpirit AWard, South Florida Writers AssociationEmail: howtonegotiate@aol.comwww.marygreenwood.com

No comments: