WELCOME

You Can Negotiate Anything, Anywhere, Anytime

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Doppelgangers, Celebrity Lookalikes and Avatars on Facebook





WHO AM I?








There have been a few articles on dopplegangers and celebrity lookalikes on social media this week. With the movie AVATAR, the idea of a lookalike is rather appealing and freeing.

I have noticed this in my own family's facebook pages. My son's doppleganger is either Kiefer Sutherland or Conan O'Brien; my daughter-in-law's is someone whose name begins with Jennifer; and her sister's is Courtney Cox.

But, who am I? There aren't that many celebrities of a certain age. Then I remembered. Someone said I looked like Julie Andrews, many years ago in her Mary Poppins days. Then I found the perfect picture. This does look like me in High School, complete with the outfit and hair. We both look so young and innocent.

Now if I can only figure out how to switch out my photo on Facebook!

Mary Greenwood, Mediator, Attorney and Author of
How To Negotiate LIke A Pro: 41 Rules for Resolving Disputes, Winner of six book awards
Best How To Book, DIY Festival
Runner Up, New York Book Festival, E-Book and Self-Help Category
Finalist ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Awards
Finalist, Best National Book Awards, Self-Help Category
Honorable Mention, London Book Festival
How To Mediate Like A Pro:
Winner of eleven book awards:
Winner Pinnacle Book Achievement Award,
Winner Reader Views Book Awards
Runner-Up New England Book Festival
Silver Prize, Foreword Book Awards
Best National Book Award, Law Category
Best E-Book, New York Book Festival
Best How To Book, Beach Book Festival
Best E-Book, Indie Excellence Awards
Spirit Award, South Florida Writers Association
Runner-Up DIY Book Festival
Honorable Mention London Book Festival
Email: howtonegotiate@aol.com
www.marygreenwood.com

No comments: