WELCOME

You Can Negotiate Anything, Anywhere, Anytime

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Posting

I attended the South Florida Writers Conference this weekend and attended a session by Marcus Zillman, Internet Expert, (marcuszillman.blogspot.com/.) Marcus emphasized that all authors should have a blog and that they should do four entries a day for the next six months. I have been thinking about a blog for a long time, but his words rang true for me. If I am a writer, then I need to be writing entries on my blog on a regular basis.

I have written two books How To Negotiate Like A Pro: 42 Rules for Resolving Disputes, which has won six book awards, and How To Mediate Like A Pro: 42 Rules for Mediating Disputes, which has won five book awards. In future blogs, I will be publishing excerpts from my books.

If you are in the middle of a negotiation and need some ideas and/ or assistance, please contact me and I will help you brainstorm.

No comments: